The main difference between medical protective clothing and isolation clothing is that medical protective clothing is more durable than isolation clothing, with higher protection grade and better protection performance.In addition to meeting the requirements of high strength and wear resistance, they are often different due to the different purpose and principles of protection.Although medical protective clothing is better than quarantine clothing, it is relatively expensive, so the choice of protective clothing varies for different jobs.The Disposable Protective Clothing Manufacturer details the difference between the medical protective clothing and the isolation clothing manufacturer.
Medical protective clothing is the medical protective equipment worn by clinical medical staff when they come into contact with patients with Class A or infectious diseases managed by Class A infectious diseases. Isolation gowns are protective equipment used for medical staff to avoid contamination by blood, body fluids and other infectious substances during contact, or to protect patients from infection.
Different user indications
1. When contacting patients with infectious diseases spread by contact, such as patients with infectious diseases, patients infected with multidrug resistant bacteria, etc.
2. When carrying out protective isolation of patients, such as diagnosis, treatment and nursing of patients with extensive burns and bone graft patients.
3. It may be splashed by the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions and feces.
4. When entering key departments such as ICU, NICU, protective ward, etc., whether to wear isolation gowns, should be based on the medical staff's entry purpose and contact with patients, and internal regulations are sufficient.
Wear medical protective clothing:
When contacting patients with airborne and droplet-borne infectious diseases, they may be splashed by the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions, and feces.
Medical protective clothing is to prevent infection of medical staff and belongs to one-way isolation, mainly for medical staff; while isolation gowns are to prevent medical staff from being infected or contaminated and prevent patients from being infected, which is a two-way isolation.
The advantages of medical protective clothing over isolation clothing
1. Medical protective clothing is also an important part of medical protective equipment. Its basic requirement is to block viruses, bacteria and other harmful substances, so as to protect medical staff from infection during diagnosis, treatment and nursing.
2. Medical protective clothing should also meet the requirements of normal use functions, and have better wearing comfort and safety, such as better moisture permeability, flame retardancy and alcohol corrosion resistance.
3. Medical protective clothing has the characteristics of anti-permeability, good air permeability, high strength and high hydrostatic pressure resistance. It is mainly used in industrial, electronic, medical, anti-chemical and anti-bacterial environments.
The above is an introduction to the difference between medical protective clothing and isolation clothing. I hope it will help you to understand medical protective clothing and isolation clothing! Formal and qualified medical protective clothing and isolation gowns must be sterilized by ethylene oxide, and their residues must be controlled, non-toxic and side effects on the human body, and meet the requirements of the national medical device production license.
Copyright © Shijiazhuang Hanyao Import and Export Trade Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap Technical Support: